Latest articles from the journal Environmental Policy and Governance
Below are the titles of the 20 latest articles by date. Clicking on a title then takes you to the abstract on the publisher's website.
- Assessing and explaining policy coherence: A comparative study of water governance and large carnivore governance in Sweden
- Local impacts of federal forest policy changes on Canadian model forests: An institutional capacity perspective
- The potential to foster governance learning in the Baltic Sea Region: Network governance of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
- Analyzing the coexistence of conflict and cooperation in a regional delta management system: Tidal River Management (TRM) in the Bangladesh delta
- Breaking bad: When does polycentricity lead to maladaptation rather than adaptation?
- Beyond inputs and outputs: Process‐oriented explanation of institutional change in climate adaptation governance
- What affects government planning for climate change adaptation: Evidence from the U.S. states
- European environmental policy at 50: Five decades of escaping decision traps?
- Issue Information
- Ecologically unequal exchange and national governance: A cross‐national analysis of forest loss
- Actor relations in climate policymaking: Governing decarbonisation in a corporatist green state
- Changing the record: Narrative policy analysis and the politics of emissions trading in New Zealand