Latest articles from the journal Environmental Policy and Governance
Below are the titles of the 20 latest articles by date. Clicking on a title then takes you to the abstract on the publisher's website.
- Issue Information
- The role of conflict framing and social identity in public opinion about land use change: An experimental test in the Australian context
- Back to the future: Can Chinese doubling down and American muddling through fulfill 21st century needs for environmental governance?
- Limits to polycentricity? Institutional layering and policy feedbacks of building energy performance requirements in Sweden
- Local impacts of federal forest policy changes on Canadian model forests: An institutional capacity perspective
- Emerging dynamics of public participation in climate governance: A case study of solar energy application in Shenzhen, China
- Introducing an egocentric method to explore information flow in a postflood governance network
- How the opposing pressures of industrialization and democratization influence clean water access in urban and rural areas: A panel study, 1991–2010
- China's climate change policy: Central–local governmental interaction
- Changes in institutional and social–ecological system robustness due to the adoption of large‐scale irrigation technology in Navarre (Spain)
- Is there climate policy integration in European Union energy efficiency and renewable energy policies? Yes, no, maybe
- The influence of governance rearrangements on flood risk management in Kampala, Uganda
- Examining how collaborative governance facilitates the implementation of natural resource planning policies: A water planning policy case from the Great Barrier Reef