Next Conference: Track 5d
Please look for more information on the track at the 2018 Messina Conference here.
State of the Art:
Still after three UN Conferences on Sustainable Development we are increasingly facing major persistent threats, like poverty, food insecurity, climate change, ecosystems degradation, which despite being known for a few decades are still far away from being solved – or are even still increasing. the level of individual business, this has four major implications [read more].
The top useful sources are the following:
1) Full details about the growing number of voluntary sustainability standards can be found on the ITC Sustainability Map
2) ISEAL Alliance maintains a database of publications on impacts of certification.
3) Look at the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network on Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems; and on Redefining the Role of Business.
4) Useful courses available at the UN SDG Academy; see for example "Globalization: past and future".
5) MSI Integrity has created a MSI Database, a searchable, online overview of the landscape of transnational, standard-setting MultiSItakeholder Initiatives.
Routledge & Earthscans' Sustainability Hub
Publications, case studies and more:
LinkedIn Discussions in our Topic group 5d
Recent discourses on the ISDRS LinkedIn discussion group:
Oct. 2017: Antonio Graca: Using sustainable development actions to promote the relevance of mountain wines in export markets.