ISDRS membership is also open to institutions. This enables institutions to give up to 15 people within the institution access to our member benefits.
Benefits for your institution:
- Visible connection to our well established global community of SD researchers with a 20+ years track record;
- Opportunity to organise activities (workshops, sessions etc.) under the ISDRS flag, access to the 3,000+ members for invitations;
- Access to collaboration in Thematic Working Groups;
- Wide diffusion of your research work via our Groups and Newsletter;
- Discounts to the conferences for multiple people within the institution;
- Access to the Society’s highly ranked scientific journals for multiple people within the institution;
- Voting rights in ISDRS elections. (For some elections you must have 2+ years of membership, see ISDRS charter)
How it works:
Upon registering, one member is registered as a contact person. He or she will receive a number (depending on registration) of redemption codes for free membership of additional members. All these members will have the same rights as a Green member. Please note that institutional membership has to be manually renewed every year, or period agreed.
On your website you can display a logo “Institutional Member of ISDRS”.
According to ISDRS policies, members residing and working in a 'low', 'lower-middle' and 'upper-middle' income economy can benefit from preferential rate (other income). For the country classification, please, click here.
|Registration type||Logo||High income||other income|
|Large size institutional member
(conference fee reduction up to 15 members of the organization)
|€ 1500||€ 900|
|Medium size institutional member
(conference fee reduction up to 8 employees)
|€ 500||€ 300|
|Small size institutional member
(conference fee reduction up to 3 employees)
|€ 250||€ 150|
Please contact us by use of the contact form to request more information or to register as an institutional member.[caldera_form id="CF5de7d1c344c61"]