We welcome contributions to the newsletter and announcements of relevant activities are welcomed.
The editorial board is constituted out of the following three board members; Olawale Olayide, Volker Mauerhofer and Pontus Cerin. Please send any contributions to these editors via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Followers and Green(+) members are invited to share innovative, creative and critical ideas about about the further enhacement of sustaibale development in a short essay form. This would have a size of between 500-2000 words, follow the general rules of academic publishing (proper references etc.), but would fill the gap between journal/conference abstracts and official journal publications.
Do you want to receive this newsletter? Register at: http://isdrs.org/membership-options/
- October 18, 2017 : ISDRS Newsletter 2017, Issue 3
- June 13, 2017 : ISDRS Newsletter 2017, Issue 2 - Bogotá Conf. Special
- April 4, 2017 : ISDRS Newsletter 2017, Issue 1
- December 24, 2016 : ISDRS Newsletter 2016, Issue 4
- October 1, 2016 : ISDRS Newsletter 2016, Issue 3
- July 2, 2016 : ISDRS Newsletter 2016, Issue 2
- March 17, 2016 : ISDRS Newsletter 2016, Issue 1
- December 3, 2015 : ISDRS Newsletter - 2015 - Issue 1
December 2017 (deadline for inputs: 01-12-2017)
March 2017 (deadline for inputs: 01-03-2017)
June 2017 (deadline for inputs: 01-06-2017)
September 2017 (deadline for inputs: 01-09-2017)
Any input suggestions for the upcoming newsletter? Please contact us via the contact form displayed below.